It’s picnic weather Brisbane!
We adore the moment when the weather turns from hot and sticky to slightly overcast and a little rain comes through to cool everything down and the gardens become alive again – hello lush green grass and sweet smelling roses.
But where to from here? We’ve listed a few of our fav picnic spots you might try out this weekend.
1. The big shade tree out front QAGOMA where a yearly Buddhist blessing ceremony is held to honour the tree – how special is that?!
2. The beach – drag those old milk crates out from the shed and set up a DIY table and chairs for a sweet sandy picnic, we love Bribie!
3. West End Markets – pick a spot near the live music and your favourite food from the stalls and you won’t have to pack a thing 🙂
4. Wilson’s outlook has gorgeous views of the story bridge, bring your own wooden pallet and candles for a romantic date
5. Throw a big white sheet between the New Farm Park rose gardens and you’ll have an insta worthy picnic spot to make your followers super envious!