Winter is the perfect time to rug up in a puffer jacket, throw on a beanie and head out for the best hot chocolates in Brisbane or road trip to the coast when it’s seriously good. That’s where we’ve got you covered!
1. We can’t go past the traditional Italian hot chocolate at La Dolce Vita at 20 Park Road, Milton. For those who haven’t ventured there it’s a thick, gooey hot chocolate that’s really more like a pot of thickened melted chocolate for an epic dessert!
2. While we’ve had mixed reviews about the coffee’s, Contessa by Blackstar Coffee at 154 Roma Street, Brisbane serve up a super worthwhile organic hot chocolate for the local workers. They have crates and wooden tables out back, or take your hot chocolate to the fountains and gardens at Roma Street Parklands and picnic winter style.
3. Are you all about ‘organic everything’? Organic coffee roaster Joy Beans Coffee at 18/109 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Waters make a seriously good organic hot chocolate that you can team with vegan ice cream and almond milk if that takes your fancy. Plus who doesn’t love an excuse to head to the coast?!
4. Looking for something jaw dropping for the kids? The Royal Nundah at 1259 Sandgate Road, Nundah make an epic hot chocolate topped with whipped cream for the little ones (and adults too!).
5. Brace yourself for the most Insta worthy treat at Darling & Co at 157 Guven Terrace, Paddington. This trendy joint are serving up hot drinks in piccolo sized waffle cones with a chocolate rim… dis soneone say heaven?!
Feature image credit Darling & Co