Loving these 30 degrees days in Brissie right now? We’ll get you prepped for a summer like weekend with our top five goodies to pop in the freezer.
1. Watermelon cubes make for an epic treat when you’re after an ice cold sugar hit! Have kiwi fruit laying around? Use an ice block mould and add it to the base for extra nutrients.
2. Chai latte – yep that’s right! Make your own chai ice blocks for a fancy dessert.
3. Lemonade with raspberries are super Insta worthy and taste great when you turn them into ice blocks for you and the kids.
4. Soda water and mint will cool you down without the extra calories.
5. Share the love with your pooch and make up some fun pupsicles!
Tag us in your adventures on Insta @brisbaneweekender