Have you been scrolling Instagram to find designs from those amazing local creatives and long standing brands?
We’ve pulled together a list of our favourites from 2017, personally enjoyed by our staff, with links to more Brisbane Weekender insights.
1. The ladies behind Foxx and Willow are always looking for inspiration for their next Scandinavian design for the little ones of Brisbane.
2. The local Everton Park gal behind Frankie and Mo has a talent for handmade pieces. She designs and hand stitches beautiful peter rabbit overalls and trendy nappy clutches.
3. Based in Perth, The Bub Society can create your sweetie a personalised onesie using only natural materials like organic cottons in neutral tones.
4. Penny Lou carved and paints a beautiful Scandinavian camera for your tiny tots.
5. A Brissie grandma and her love for sewing made it to Instagram as Hatchling & Hound. The humble brand makes the cutest banana romper.
6. Kit and Kate have a range of super cute and trendy leather shoes for your tiny one. Check out our personalised Kit and Kate’s on Instagram.
6. Gathering essentials for your baby shower and babies first birthday? We love the gold glitter sign by Studio t55.