Today Emily Rose hit the shops to bring you the most fabulous table settings and christmas decor ideas.
We have mixed elegance with both natural and chic ideas to make sure you have the best Christmas on your block. This will give you a reason to invite guests around in the lead up to the special day. From neighbors to parents or work colleagues, everyone will have a great time in your home.
1. Who says you can’t bring snow to Brisbane? Throw out your old snow maker and fill the house with tasteful snow globes instead.
2. We are all about the natural and simple look this year. We are loving glass, whites and of course bringing in nature where we can.
3. Edible decorations are beautiful on the day and a delicious way to end the night! Who said taking down decorations wasn’t easy?
4. A bowl of chocolates is another way to fill a table while giving guests more reasons to admire your decor!
5. Hanging-decorations don’t always have to go on the tree. Christmas is a time to get creative and find new places to give the Christmas touch!
6. You can never go wrong with wrapped treats. Fun for parting gifts or dessert!
7. Tree branches are popping up everywhere this year! Match it with some natural hearts and shiny baubles.
8. Merry Christmas in a jar. This cannot be more simple and elegant.
9. There is always room in our homes for silver owls. Such a fashion statement this year and beautiful with tea light candles inside.
10. Are you taking on the idea of hanging tree branches? Place the tree above bowls of bells, yarn and other unique decorations.
Anything is possible this year!
Follow these tips and I promise you will have more than a few compliments this Christmas.
Where we sourced these amazing products: Pillow Talk, Myer, Health food store
Sharing the love,